Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 28 questions
votes
With surface pro 2, just perfect!
1 Sep 2014 by Nuno Manuel Serra Delgado
votes
Hey i have a mac book air. If ya go in applications, system preferences, sound, output. You should see the device eg.tv in the select a device for sound output box. Hope that works.
14 Jan 2015 by Brian Cosgrove
votes
How long is the wire? 30 Sep 2014
a couple of inches, it looks just like in the picture - there's none of that photoshopping part of the wire out nonsense there. it's pretty much the exact same size as any of the official apple adapters, if you know what those're like.
1 Oct 2014 by kit vitae
votes
Providing you have a hdmi cable to go into your tv, yes it will work as it connect your thunderbolt port (which is on your Air) to the hdmi cable.
11 Jan 2014 by MR A
votes
Does it have a 'Mini Displayport'... port. http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/mini-displayport.jpg If yes, probably yes.
21 Jan 2015 by SilentGamer56
votes
I'm using mine from a macbook pro through a surround sound to a tv. works fine with no issues. I'm guessing you have a mac. if sound is not playing go to sounds in system preferences and make sure output is HDMI. mines listed as NR1501. Don't know if this will help you much or not.
13 Jan 2015 by Cowie
votes
The one I bought did not work at all
7 Jan 2015 by Dr. Naveed Qureshi
votes
it is for minidisplay so it should work on all no matter the brand but haven't actualy tried it
8 Dec 2014 by Mkostas
votes
If you put the iMac into external input mode (the process of which I am not sure), yes.
25 Nov 2014 by Daniel
votes
Ive onky used it for my macbook air but i have an iphone 5s and it's not compatible
5 Oct 2014 by vbell
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers