Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
vote
Constant. I don't ever use the control box, just switch on and off at the wall.
1 Nov 2014 by R. Bradshaw
vote
Every 9cm along the main cable there is a little "stalk" with LED on the end. The "stalks" are 3cm long, including LED.
13 Apr 2014 by Pam
votes
Hi these lights are definitely not for outdoor you better off looking for outdoor lights or getting them put up by a professional wedding decorating company, if you google wedding lights decorators. thank you
30 Oct 2014 by SHANAZ BEGUM
votes
No, not at all. I leave them on almost all day long and the work perfectly!
8 days ago by Leonardo Walcher
votes
Hi great lights they really are lovely. they have all different settings that you can choose they cover my 7ft Christmas tree twice there that long. they don't really suit my tree as there soooooooooooooo long and I now need to buy the 200 as that would probably fit my tree better but I think a barn would be fine as they really are LONG. delivery was fast too they came with in 2-3 days from ordering.
2 Feb 2015 by mark
votes
Hi, yes, we can, please contact us directly and we will be happy to give you a quote. Thank you.
30 Jan 2015 by Neil
votes
Hi! 55 centimetres. From the last bulb, the cable does NOT go directly to the plug. It goes to a small box (last bulb to small box = 55 centimetres). From the small box another cable takes over (box to plug = just over 150 cms i.e. 5 feet). Hope this helps :-)
26 Nov 2014 by Kindle Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers