Black/Chrome in legendary "bicycle lamp" style!
The tradition of classic blues harp sound microphones, among harmonica players, continues with the Pronomic HM-2.
With its handy size and contoured shape, it fits perfectly between the harmonica and hands. The extremely smooth and clean sound of the HM-2 makes it also suitable for a vocal microphone.
With the 3 meter long cable you will have large range of motion on stage.
The microphone can be connected as a top performer, either alone or with its own amplifier. The chrome head and black body underline the retro look of the legendary "bicycle lamp" design!
Vintagedenotes a fashion or design direction in respect to clothing and musical instruments that have been designed with a retro look of the 1930s to the 1970s. Thus microphone styled fashion was also in this emphasis on specific details such as "used" (worn look artificially aged areas & colors) and antiqued brass construction/design.
- 3 feet firmly connected microphone cable with 6.3 mm jack
- Boot on the microphone with metal spiral
- Unbalanced microphone connector
- Robust cast housing Chorm/black painted
- Nestles comfortably in the hand
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz (+ / - 3dB)
- Output impedance: 220 ohms
- Sensitivity:-58dB (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- 1/4" Thread to attach to a mic stand
- Weight: 276 g
- Size (HxWxD): 89x76x57 mm
1 x Pronomic HM-2 Vintage Microphone