- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: In Easy Steps Limited; 2013 edition (30 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1840785756
- ISBN-13: 978-1840785753
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 18.7 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 494,041 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Project 2013 in easy steps Paperback – 30 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Now semi-retired and living in South West England he is concentrating on writing and has published a number of books on project management including "The Way of the Project Manager". He has just published "Sourdough Bread Made Easy" and "Project Program and Portfolio Management in easy steps".
John is a Chartered Engineer, European Engineer, Member of the British Computer Society and has an MSc in Information Technology from the University of Exeter.
His hobbies include walking, cycling, wine making, sourdough bread making and drinking beer at The Bridge Inn, Topsham. He is also a member of Topsham Rugby Club.
About the Author
John Carroll is a project management consultant with many years experience of managing large and small projects, programs and portfolios. Now based in South West England, he has run projects across Europe and the United States.His experience covers most types of organisations including government, higher education, manufacturing industries, pharmaceuticals, software development and the emergency services. He has worked on most types of projects and trained project managers in many different organisations.
John is also the author of Effective Project Management in easy steps, Effective Time Management in easy steps and Agile Project Management in easy steps.