Build feature-rich web applications using the CodeIgniter MVC framework
- Build feature-rich web applications using the CodeIgniter MVC framework
- Master the concepts of maximum simplicity, separation, flexibility,reusability, and performance efficiency
- A guick guide to programming using the CodeIgniter MVC framework
The CodeIgniter Model-View-Controller framework provides genius simplicity, flexibility, and efficient resource usage, boosting performance and reusability.
"Programming with CodeIgniter MVC" reviews the unique features of CodeIgniterusingsimple, easy-to-follow, and practical examples.
Programming with CodeIgniter MVCprovides a simple step-by-step guide to efficiently utilizingthe CodeIgniter MVC framework for developing web applications. This book is packed with engaging examples to understand the usage of controllers, libraries, and CIModels. This book commences with a quick discussion of the CodeIgniter framework and simple examples of developing applications. It will then cover CI naming convention rules, mandatory and optional configurations, and usage within a CI project. It will also cover user defined configurations.
By the end of this book, you will not only understand user-defined libraries in a CI framework, but also their services, role, usage, and scope with the help of an example-based approach. The book also covers helpers, models, and views, as well as their usage.
Using this book, youwill soonbe able to develop feature-rich web applications using the CodeIgniter MVC framework. "Programming with CodeIgniter MVC" is a one-stop solution to developing solutions with CodeIgniter MVC.
What you will learn from this book
- InstallCodeIgniter and get acquainted with CodeIgniter resource directories
- Making your first web application
- Definiing your own CodeIgniterlibraries
- Issuing AJAX calls of CodeIgniter controller methods
- Learning about controllers, helpers, and their usage
- Understandingthe CodeIgniter naming conventions
- AccessingCodeIgniter-assigned databases and other resources from your helpers
The book is written for PHP developers who wish to learn how to use MVC for application development, using CodeIgniter. No experience of CodeIgniter would be necessary, as this book is for beginning MVC development.
Who this book is written for
This book is written for PHP developers who wish to learn how to use the CodeIgniterMVC framework for application development. No experience of CodeIgniteris necessary, as this book is for beginning MVC development.