ProForm 910 ZLT Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Motor: 2.5 CHP; Speed: 0-20kph (0-12.4mph); Incline: 0-10%; Cushioning: ProShox Plus; Wheels;
- Running Area: 140cm (55.1") x 51cm (20.1"); LCD Display; 20 Programmes; iFit Live Compatible;
- Pulse Measurement: Grip Sensors, Wireless Receiver (Chest Belt Included); Audio System; Foldable;
- Max. User Weight: 125kg (331lbs); Size in Use: L= 186cm/73.2", W= 90cm/35.4", H=149cm/58.7"
- 1 Year Warranty or 2 Years Parts/Labour, 5 Years Motor, Lifetime Frame if Registered within 28 Days
The ProForm 910 ZLT treadmill is packed with many handy features to make your workouts not only challenging but also more comfortable and pleasant. It has a big running area with ProShox Plus cushioning that ensures a more comfortable stride and step and is equipped with an LCD display that is iFit Live compatible to offer you a countless possibilities of interactive workout that is powered by Google Maps. The console enables you to monitor your workout statistics providing feedback on your speed, time, incline, distance, calories and heart rate. It also offers you a choice of 20 workout programmes including 10 calorie goal and 10 distance based programmes. To measure your heart rate while training you can use grip pulse sensors of an ultimate in accuracy wireless receiver with an included Polar T34 chest belt. The console is equipped with an audio system with iPod/MP3 player connectivity and Intermix Acoustics 2.0 speakers to let you train to your favourite songs. For added convenience, there are also Quick Speed and Quick Incline controls. The ProForm 910 ZLT can be folded for easier storage. The folded width of the treadmill is the same as when in use, whereas the length is reduced to 118cm (46.5"). The height of folded treadmill changes from 149cm (58.7") to 174cm (68.5").
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I love the machine I would recommend it to anyone if you want high quality for the price you have got it