Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2009 15:36:05 GMT
Kim Ridgway says:
Has anyone had a problem saving the game. I go to the suit case to save and it does but if i turn the DS off and go back to it a day later i have to start from the begining again. I know its not my ds as i have tried it on another one. Can anyone help or should i return it to the place i bought it?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2009 18:51:22 GMT
I've got the game, but as far as I can tell I'm able to save. The only way to save a profile is to start a new game, then input a profile name and when you start playing the game itself, you go in your suitcase and select the 'Save' icon and select 1 of the 3 optional blank files to record your profile. You could try another DS incase its hardware problem, however if you are unabled to save your game through this system with any DS, then it sounds like you have software problem. As a customer you have the right to get 100% money back garenteed for faulty products within a month (28 days)

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2009 19:18:01 GMT
Mr. R. Marsh says:
Hi Im having problems saving the game aswell, have you had any look !!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jan 2009 17:52:11 GMT
Hillsy says:
It could be a counterfeit game, they have a lesser battery life.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jan 2009 14:06:20 GMT
Mrs P says:
I have had exactly the same problem with my game. I bought it from a seller on Ebay and so I think it is probably counterfeit. Send the game back if you can.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2009 21:44:49 GMT
Deborah says:
Ive not had any problems saving. It looks as though its a problem with your game. Id take it back...

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2009 00:09:40 GMT
Mrs M says:
i've got the same problem with saving. had the game for a week, now trying to contact witn amazon marketplace seller they've not replied 2 days now, getting a bit teed off, either a faulty game or a fake, contacted amazon too waiting to hear from them. they should maybe keep a tighter rein on their sellers. other than that a really good game to play

Posted on 13 Feb 2009 08:47:32 GMT
Mr. MG Lock says:
Yes, this will be a fake cart. causing this, sadly. Unfortunately the internet is flooded with them (here and ebay).

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Mar 2010 14:54:38 GMT
I have the same problem. In fact I bought 2 different ones and the both loose the saved data after I switch off. I have also had friends try it out and they have the same problem so I know it is not my DS. Will now contact Amazon for further information. Has anyone come up with a solution?
Patricia Mac

Posted on 4 Mar 2010 14:57:58 GMT
Mrs P MacL
I am having the same problem with 2 from different sources. I thought the first was a fake so bought another one got the same result. Save in the chest as suggested but when I have turned it off and go back to it when I switch on all I have saved has gone.
I bought both games from Amazon

Posted on 30 Jul 2011 10:10:01 BDT
Hi I am having the same problem, I cough it from ebay. Thought I cracked it but with no joy! Rather annoying :(

Posted on 30 Jul 2011 10:45:11 BDT
Hi I am having the same problem, I cough it from ebay. Thought I cracked it but with no joy! Rather annoying :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  2 Jan 2009
Latest post:  30 Jul 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (430)