Fans and newcomers to the Professor Layton series should get ready to experience a brand new mysterious and engaging adventure full of unexpected twists and turns as well as 165 brand new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles guaranteed to challenge and delight all. This is set to be the most epic, tragic and emotionally atmospheric instalment yet. The story begins when the Professor receives a mysterious letter written by his sidekick Luke.... but sent from 10 years in the future! This Future Luke warns of a terrible calamity that has befallen London and he needs the Professor's aid! Earlier that week, the British Prime Minster disappeared after taking part in a special test on a time machine, which resulted in an explosion. Could this incident be related..? Join Layton and Luke as they embark on an investigation which takes them on a time-travelling journey of mystery and intrigue of the most epic proportions, in a bid to save the future of London from a terrible fate! Game Features
The professor is back and it's about time. Prof. Layton and his apprentice Luke face their most peculiar adventure yet, as the duo start receiving messages from ten years in the future and become embroiled in a mystery that spans time and space.
Prof. Layton and Luke pay a very strange visit to London
| Solve everything from sliding block games to logic puzzles |
| Journey into the future and unravel another mystery |
| Some puzzles are a lot harder than they first appear |
As they explore both modern day and future London, you'll be able to unravel not just a new mystery but over 165 brand new puzzles. Ranging from logic puzzles and riddles to maths quizzes, physical puzzles, optical illusions and more - there's always a new challenge around every corner.
For those worried about getting stuck, this new game now has an extra superhint option for when you're really stumped, as well as plenty of more subtle help to get you to the end of the game. Although with free weekly downloadable puzzles to enjoy long after the game is released you can ensure the brainteasing never ends. Key Features
About the Developer: Level-5
- Professor Who: Prof. Layton and Luke are on their most exciting adventure yet, as a journey to London sees them catapulted 10 years into the future.
- Puzzle Quest: Dive into more than 165 brand new puzzles, with more variety than ever - from simple riddles to complex action puzzles and mind-bending optical illusions.
- Elementary Deduction: You'll never get stuck again thanks to a new four stage hint system, with three subtle clues followed by an all-new "superhint".
- Online Extras: For a limited time download brand new puzzles for free every week, with exclusive brainteasers available nowhere else in the game.
- Animated Wonder: Enjoy the beautiful hand drawn animation sequences, with more cut scenes and voice acting than ever before for the series.
Now one of the biggest independent developers in Japan, Level-5 rose to fame with role-playing games such as Dark Cloud, Dragon Quest VIII and IX, and White Knight Chronicles. They've also enjoyed huge success with the Professor Layton series of puzzle game adventures.
In Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, then years in the future, London teeters on the brink of destruction, and it's up to Professor Layton and Luke to save it. The clock is ticking as the pair embark on the most puzzling mystery they've ever encountered. Renowned scientists are disappearing left and right, the Prime Minister has vanished in a disaster involving a time-traveling contraption, and a strange letter from the future has somehow arrived in Professor Layton's hands. London is in peril - save it with your wit by solving the epic mystery in Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.