on 16 October 2011
This is a excellent book. It explains all the really complicated topics brilliantly! Plus there are activities and case studies all through it which help in the learning process. I would definately recommend it for covering this more difficult topic area!
on 11 October 2011
This book is excellent it is well written, very informative and extremely helpful for student midwives. I would definitely recommend it as a must have.
on 31 October 2012
As a student midwife - it is a brilliant book with practice points - very useful for those tricky assignments !
on 4 October 2013
I bought this book at the end of year 1 to help towards my medicines management study although I was a bit put off by the price as being a poor student. However I am really glad I got it as it is a really good book, that is written in a clear and concise way. And it will be helpful throughout years 2 and 3.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2014
Favourite of all the lecturers on my Midwifery degree - well worth the investment.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse