on 31 July 2008
Having spent years getting frustrated with myself, with plenty of talents and ideas but difficulty in getting things started and even more getting them finished, I decided it was time to sort this out. This book will give you a great understanding of why you procrastinate. Divided into two sections, I was able to understand why I am as I am. Up until now I had thought that I was just frustratingly and embarrassingly lazy. Now I can see the causes which make me behave as I do. And althought this in itself doesn't sound like a solution, for me this was the most important benefit from the book, as it made me feel better about myself and give me the optimism and confidence to keep at things. And it made me realise that there are a lot of people out there like me - which was great to know.

The second section of the book doesn't have any miracle cure. It helps you to organise yourself better and use time more resourcefully. Okay so I had been doing all that anyway, but I don't believe there will be a magic solution in any book. But it did help to reinforce the things I have been doing and to improve them.

Overall, the book is extremely well written, organised and easy to read. For anyone seeking help with the problem of procrastination, this is an absolute must, at least as a starting point in their journey.