Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Jan 2013 20:55:09 GMT
K. Allton says:
Below is a review I posted about The Big Bang Theory Box Set 1-5 Blu-ray has anybody else had a similar problem with any discs because I haven't before and it's got me beat.

I am not reviewing the show but the Discs. The show is excellent, if rather love it or hate it with nothing in between, or so it would appear from conversations with friends, although the U25's seem to love it. My problem was with some of the discs and them not playing. I have a Philips BDP 3000/05 player, tried ny original box set Seasons 1, 2+5 played at the start but then wouldn't play at all play was showing on the machine but no sound or picture , it was replaced. The replacement also wouldn't play exactly the same seasons except this time it didn't even play initially. I have spoken to Philips, checked the software etc tried other Blu-rays Jurassic Park Box set, LOTR Box set all work fine just seems to be TBBT. Amazon have been great and refunded my account but it just seems strange that some work and not others. Anybody else have a similar problem with this or any other BD's. Will also post on the forum. 2 stars is for the seasons that work!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  26 Jan 2013
Latest post:  26 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about