on 27 February 2014
This does the trick for pizza, quiche, croissants and anything else that needs to be oven cooked and that you want a crispy base to. pizzas are amazing! Better than my pizza stone and so much easier!
on 5 May 2015
We bought two of these trays to replace ageing silicone trays.
They are large and just fit comfortably in our Whirlpool oven.
Wife is very pleased with them and uses them for other things,
e.g. cooking frozen chips, as well as her own pizzas. They
appear to be of good quality and wash easily in soapy water.
Of course, time will tell how they wear but with care I imagine
they will do well. Recommended.
on 8 January 2015
Super quality, has been used many times - does not warp when hot and is truly non stick. Highly recommended, you won't be siappointed with this buy.
on 16 September 2013
Nice big size. The dough gets cooked evenly. Make sure your over is big enough. Use it all the time. Would definately recommend. Brilliant.
on 29 November 2014
I've had one of these for ages, still in pretty good nick, and have just bought two more. They are sturdy, good quality and big enough for our home made pizzas. Also good for oven chips.
on 22 May 2014
The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the packet was the weight of it, it's obviously made of heavy duty steel rather than some lightweight ones you see which you could fold in half. I'm sure if it's looked after (i.e. only clean with a sponge not a scourer) it will give years of sterling service.

Not tried it in anger yet so can't comment on how it gets pizza bases crispy, but the holes go right to the edge and there's a lot of them so I don't forsee any problems. Overall, this is probably the best pizza tray you can get, it's a great size and very reasonably priced (aka a bargain).
on 9 June 2014
I loved these tins, they are heavy and sturdy and pizza never sticks to them. I had no idea they were such good quality when I ordered so am really happy.
on 21 November 2014
This turned out to be too big for my oven so gave it to my daughter and she is delighted with it. Great value and I ordered the size down for myself.
on 14 August 2014
I can only agree with most other reviews, the first thing I noticed was how heavy this was - an excellent quality product!
on 9 May 2015
fantastic buy best pizza trays I have used a good seller would Recommend thank u

See one answered question