on 11 June 2012
I bought this as a replacement for our old safety net. It was easy to fit and looks nice and neat. Our old one was never as good as this one. I am very happy with this product and I think it is very good value for money.
on 4 July 2012
Bougt this for our plum trampoline and I have to say it is better than the original plum one that came with the trampoline , fits like a glove would highly recommend this enclosure , speedy delivery and fantastic price thank you
on 11 August 2013
We bought this to replace a worn out enclosure net for our 8ft B&Q trampoline and it fits perfectly. The entry zip is better than the original and in fact the whole thing is better! Well recommended with very quick delivery.
on 21 June 2013
This fits well on 8ft plum trampoline.Strong good quality net at a really good price. Would highly recommend to all.
on 27 August 2012
The net arrived within a couple of days of ordering. A little confusing as the packaging described it as 8 sleeved but it was fortunately only 6. It seems like a good strong netting and was so easy to put on. Now our trampoline looks like new.
on 14 June 2013
Exactly as described. Easy to put on. Fit my Plum trampoline a treat. Give the girls much more room to bounce!
on 3 July 2012
We have had many replacement nets . This is best by far for price. It fitted easily and looks smart and so far has not ripped.
on 30 July 2012
I am very impressed with this product and would definitly recommend it at such a fair price, it came before it said it would, easy to fit and fits perfectly.
on 3 May 2014
The netting that came with the plum 8ft trampoline has always been too tight. In one sense this is what you want from a net but importantly it was too tight for my 5 year old to be able to do the zip up as you had to tug both sides in hard to get the zip sides to meet. Needless to say, within the first few times of using the trampoline the net ripped and we were left only being able to use the central clasp to secure her on the trampoline. Not ideal. However, she is good on the trampoline and stays away from the flaps, however, I have not been able to let her have a friend on at the same time for fear of them falling through the flaps.

Hence my purchase of this net. Brilliant price at 20 pounds and delivered within 2 days. It was easy to put up with my husband and zips easily. My only negative is that it is a bit saggy, although it is a very small negative. Definitely recommend this to anyone with a Plum 8ft trampoline who needs to replace their substandard net.
on 29 May 2012
really pleased with this netting it fits perfectly with our Plumb Trampoline Highly recommended. Make sure there are two of you to put it on evenly otherwise no problems.