Colour Name: Dark BlueChange

on 27 March 2014
I bought this for my grand daughter to put her pokemon cards in. She is 5years old and it was easy for her to store her cards in and because sheets are not top loading there is no possibility of them falling out. If you have a really big collection you would have to use several books, or the loose sleeves. This is definitely good for kids.
on 8 August 2014
I use this to display my ATC's. In fact now have several colours. They are just perfect for this purpose
on 1 November 2015
fab item. I bought this to save my sons PECS visuals in, and its been great. I can store loads in here, and see them all at a glance. Superb, and the folder it good quality so Im confident it will last.
on 17 January 2014
Really good binder for my kids card collections. He uses it for several, and takes it to school often in his rough sack. It has taken a lot of abuse and still looks great.
on 23 January 2016
An excellent high quality binder for your card collections. Cards fit securely in the binder and it looks great! Will definitely buy some more for the rest of my cards.
on 13 August 2014
Nice sturdy binder, the elastic strap on mine snapped and broke quite quickly however. Still, it's done a good job of keeping all my cards safe regardless.
on 30 January 2014
This folder is a good size and holds a good amount of standard sized cards
I would highly recommend it
on 30 September 2015
worth the buy and lucky i had the same amount of cards that this binder could hold 360 cards it can hold
on 13 March 2015
Nice quality, useful for storing collective cards like Pokemon!
on 24 December 2014
great product as described.