Customer Discussions > Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PS3) forum

Pro 2010 ps3 online

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Oct 2009 20:05:55 BDT
just picked up the game.. i dont know why but after all the praise for online play why does it stilll lag for me?
It's not laggy as such like it was in pro 2009 the gameplay on screen is fluid however the button presses I make only appear on screen like 3 seconds after!!

Whats wrong??!?!?

Posted on 25 Oct 2009 14:27:21 GMT
Hmmmm PES 2010......what can I say about this game which may cause major concerns for future purchases of this game. As many PES fans out there who are expecting the game to be fun, interesting and very impressive with the game play. But more importantly the online gaming is what most PES fans are concerned with. I'd purchased the game on Saturday 24th October, so a day after the actual release. Before I'd purchased the game I did ask the magic question.......How is the game online? The response was 'It is ok' instead of 'No lag at all. Konami have done their job this time. They've made a huge improvement on the game and made up for the previous disaster.' So I bought the game so that I can see for myself if their any improvements.

Unfortunately there is still a lag on the game. There appears to be a delay when after the a pass or cross has been initiated. It is not as bad as previous version but no matter what happens any PES fan who see this will start thinking the worst. It is still early days and Konami may well create an update to resolve this so it may not be all that bad. However Konami being a very experienced game company must have known about these issues and still release the product with a problem which we all expected to be removed.

As a summary the game itself still has the sluggish movements but not the same scale as the previous version which is a relief. So it is still a playable game but expect to see lag I'm afraid. We all hope the future updates will resolve this issue so that FIFA stays in 2nd position. If the Konami team expect to gain more sales with bugs like this then you might as well work on another game and leave it as that. This release was suppose to have the 'Wow!' factor considering the problems they produced in previous versions. Do whatever it takes to get the 'Wow!' factor back to win back the trust.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  23 Oct 2009
Latest post:  25 Oct 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PS3)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (PS3) by Konami (PlayStation 3)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (93)