Private Practice 5 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Death in the Family Addison and Naomi fight to save Violet's life after a violent attack leaves her severely injured and her baby missing.
2. The Way We Were Violet's emotional trauma from her violent attack at home is not going away, despite her friends' best efforts to help; Addison and Naomi try to mend their tension-filled relationship; Sam and Cooper treat a man who was stabbed by his wife.
3. Right Here Right Now Addison isn't the only Oceanside Wellness doctor pleased to see Miranda Bailey when she brings a patient to Los Angeles; the consequences of Addison's affair with Noah catch up with her; Sheldon and Pete discover who is the father of Violet's baby.
4. Pushing the Limits Sam, Cooper and Addison treat a homeless teen mother's child; Violet's feelings about her attack resurface while counseling a pregnant rape victim; Cooper's financial issues catch up with him.
5. Strange Bedfellows A serious complication threatens the fetuses of two of Naomi's former patients; Violet is asked to testify against her attacker; Charlotte tries to join the Oceanside Wellness Group.
6. Slip Slidin Away Naomi struggles with the idea of genetically designing babies; Violet suddenly decides to try electric shock therapy on a patient.
7. The Hard Part Addison and Sam perform urgent field care when, while out hiking, they stumble across a couple trapped in their car after an accident.
8. Sins of the Father Addison is shaken by her father's arrival in Los Angeles; After he refuses to cooperate in a case involving a longtime patient, Cooper is arrested; Pete fights to keep a terminally ill patient alive long enough for him to meet his new daughter.
9. The Parent Trap Addison must perform a complex in-utero surgery; Naomi and Sam discover their daughter is growing up too fast.
10. Blowups An explosion at Dell's house sends Heather and Betsey to the hospital; a shocking family secret is revealed when Addison's mother visits.
11. Another Second Chance Mark follows Addison to Oceanside Wellness in hope of helping his daughter; Naomi and Dell try to raise their children under the same roof; Cooper and Violet don't agree on how to treat a patient.
12. Best Laid Plans Maya's announcement shocks Sam and Naomi; Pete challenges Fife on a patient with a cutting-edge bionic arm.
13. Shotgun Addison's patients must choose which one of their sickly daughters to save with their newborn's core blood; Sam discovers that Dink intends to marry Maya.
14. Love Bites Naomi refuses to take part in planning Maya's wedding; tensions rise between Sam and Addison; Pete and Cooper treat a teenager with a mysterious bite mark.
15. Til Death do us Part Naomi, Addison and Pete try to save a premature baby; Cooper thinks Charlotte's new boyfriend is abusing pills.
16. Fear of Flying Addison, Pete and Sam must work together on a complicated case involving a father-to-be who comes down with tuberculosis; Sheldon helps one of Violet's patients get over her fear of flying.
17. Triangles When the lives of Addison's patient and her three unborn babies hang in the balance, Sam's new girlfriend and Addison are divided on the course of the treatment.
18. Pulling the Plug The hospital must keep a surrogate mother on life support until her fetuses are able to survive; Naomi discovers that Addison and Sam have feelings for each other.
19. Eyes Wide Open When a famed neurosurgeon and her team visit St. Ambrose, Addison is surprised to see Derek's younger sister on the team; Charlotte and Cooper try to figure out how to work together.
20. Second Choices After her escape to Costa Rica, Violet returns home and to the practice; Amelia interferes in Sam's personal life; Sheldon encourages Charlotte to reconcile with Cooper.
21. War When Violet files for joint custody of Lucas, Pete fights back, forcing friends and co-workers to choose sides.
22. In the Name of Love Naomi puts Fife in a conflicted position when she begs him to help William's advanced ALS with his still experimental treatment.
23. The End of a Beautiful Friendship Addison, Amelia and Fife try to save Maya and her unborn child. Sam makes a grim discovery, and an unexpected death leaves everyone stunned.
|Genres||Drama, Romance, Comedy|
|Starring||Kate Walsh, Reef Karim|
|Supporting actors||Tim Daly, Audra McDonald, Paul Adelstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Once again great series. Loved it all, really liking the characters and the storylines, and the occasional link to Grey's AnatomyPublished 9 months ago by Lynn Blanchard
This series is great. The characters have developed well and the writers deal with many ethical dilemmas but not in any kind of a preachy way. Great cast. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Susan Hall
Purchased as a present. Provides numerous hours of 'quality me time' to combat a stressful life... Sit back, glass of wine, chocolate and enjoy.Published 13 months ago by Ken Palfrey
Loved it. Another great series although afew unbelievable scenarios in a couple of episodes. Here's hoping Series 4 is as good.Published 14 months ago by Caroline Wilson
I love Private Practice, interesting medical cases and what a mix of love lives. My what a tangled web we weave!Published 16 months ago by P. A. Cochrane
Really good season, although some of the story lines were quite far fetched.
Unlike Grey's anatomy, Private Practice doesn't put that much emphasis on the medical cases but... Read more
Amazing series woth every penny!!!!
Buy all the series and watch back to back i did and a weekend well spent!
If you like medical dramas then this series is worth watching, good cast and good stories, I'll be buying series 4 as soon as I've finished watching this series.Published 18 months ago by Andy D
I love Private Practice, it's so much better than the frankly depressing Grey's Anatomy, and this season is as good as the last, love it.Published 19 months ago by J. Shinner