on 6 December 2012
I don't know who to blame for this fault (Amazon maybe), but I already had this book with just one word different on the cover. It is exactly the same as Val Holme's other book, Collage Stitch and Print. I think this should have been pointed out so that others like myself do not end up buying two identical books except for one word on the cover.
on 1 February 2013
I love this book because its very informitive takes you though techiques step by step I have lots of books but this one is my favourite would recommend to friends
on 4 June 2014
A number of techniques are clearly illustrated & explained. The examples are inspiring & it will be a useful reference to an inventive stitch enthusiast.
on 12 February 2016
Excellent book and a big thank you to the sellers who supplied a second copy when the first got lost. The content of the book is well written and photographed and more than surpassed my expectations. There are plenty of ideas to try out to texture and decorate fabric which will suit both the beginner and the more experienced of textile artists.
on 22 October 2015
This book is Ok but not really what I was expecting, it's quite boring and the colour palette used for most of the projects is dull
Will probably pass it on to someone at my art class who might get more out of it than me
on 25 June 2015
Very good will use again
VINE VOICEon 15 September 2015
This is an excellent, beautifully illustrated book. I am just beginning to explore printing and this book is excellent. Clear, helpful lists of equipment with cheap alternatives for the absolute beginner not wanting to spend a lot of money as well as the pros and cons of various types of printing and materials. In fact, exactly what I needed. Lots of techniques to explore. I would honestly recommend this book for someone starting out, though I think the book will continue with me as I move along. Truly excellent.
on 27 August 2015