Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 June 2014
I bought this for my university degree and seems to do the job but buy other books to back up your research
on 12 September 2013
Something about the nature of this topic attracts differing views and sound-bites that could be easily misinterpreted. This book actually codifies many topics and maxims integral to marketing of products and services into a science of its own. This probably should be required reading for anyone pursuing "business".
on 18 November 2012
This book has saved my skin more times than i like to mention. I'm a 2nd year marketing student and this book has been more than useful on every assignment i've been set so far - worth the money!
on 10 February 2014
Comprehensive, full of case studies and information. And, as an added bonus, it's really well written with the odd quirky bit of humour which makes a nice change when reading an academic book.
on 8 June 2014
I bought this book for my study in marketing and communication and this is exactly what I needed to halo me with my diploma. I recommend it.
on 16 November 2014
The book was ok. got the job done
on 1 September 2014
Just what I needed
on 25 September 2015
All good.
on 8 January 2014
Unfortunately I have never received this book and due to a trip abroad i did not complain and just bought another one.
on 16 April 2009
good quality, not dog-eared compared to most second hand books. I would definitely buy from this seller again.