'the most impressive introductory textbook xxx; a textbook which not only stands up to the clones of the better known American texts but, in my view, outperforms them' Michael Baker, Strathclyde University
--This text refers to the
From the Back Cover
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
Frances Brassington and Stephen Pettitt
Principles of Marketing is the indispensable introduction to marketing. It explains all the fundamental concepts and theories of marketing and demonstrates their application through a wealth of examples, case studies and vignettes. Extensively revised and updated, this fourth edition continues to provide a fresh and topical introduction from a truly European perspective.
Principles of Marketing now offers an unrivalled media package including an online interactive study guide, a video lounge, integrated video case studies and much more! With this new edition, there is also the option to download study notes onto your MP3 player, with VangoNotes.
In addition, Principles of Marketing retains all of the classic features, fully revised and updated, that make it a favourite with students and lecturers alike:
- Clearly-written and structured style, including chapter objectives and summaries to guide you easily through each chapter.
- Vignettes, examples and end-of-chapter case studies drawn from a wide range of industries, organisations and countries, giving you plenty of exposure to marketing in the real world.
- Completely revised ‘E-marketing in Action’ vignettes, highlighting how important technology and the Internet are in marketing.
- ‘Marketing in Action’ and ‘Corporate Social Responsibility in Action’ vignettes – revised and updated - helping you understand the key issues and decisions to make in marketing.
- End-of-chapter questions help you understand the key concepts and aid revision.
- Discussion questions to stimulate debate and encourage further study.
Comprehensive, detailed and accessible, this book is essential for undergraduate, postgraduate and post-experience students on introductory marketing courses or modules.
Dr Frances Brassington is Senior Lecturer in Retail Management and Marketing at Oxford Brookes University.
Dr Stephen Pettitt is Deputy Vice-chancellor of the University of Luton.
Study on the go with VangoNotes. Just download chapter reviews for your text and listen to them on any mp3 player. Now wherever you are - whatever you’re doing - you can study by listening to the following for each chapter of your textbook:
- Big Ideas: Your 'need to know' for each chapter.
- Practice Test: A gut check for the Big Ideas – tells you if you need to keep studying.
- Key Terms: Audio 'flashcards' to help you review key concepts and terms.
VangoNotes are flexible; download all the material directly to your player, or only the chapters you need. They’re also efficient; use them wherever you are. Visit www.vangonotes.com to find out more.