Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2012
My middle daughter loves these books and bought the remaining 3 of the set for her birthday. She loves the stories and gets 'swept' away into the story they are so magical. Added bonuses are the cardboard 3D ponies that come with the books. She loves playing with them and doing her own imagination adventures.
on 25 June 2013
This is the first book I have bought in this range, but it won't be the last. My 4 year old loves it; the illustration really grabs her imagination, the story is fun and just the right length - which is great when you have to read it over & over again!
on 13 December 2013
Saw one book and loved the story so I bought some more. These are lovely books to read and have lovely pictures. Would recommend these for any little girl.
on 14 December 2012
Perfect for a 6 year old pony owner who loves reading. Good illustrations and simply but well written for children able to read by themselves
on 13 November 2013
beautiful book. very good price. my daughter loves these books they are so magical and glittery and the card pony enclosed is an extra bonus
on 17 December 2012
these books are nice but the story in this book didn't catcher my daughter attention like the previous. but the unicorn toy was always a winner
on 18 June 2016
Lovely book, I think any pony/ unicorn lover would be over the moon with it, but I brought for a pressie so will review when I here more😊
on 6 December 2015
I have bought this book for a friends daughter. It's amazing and I love the horse at the end of the book. It's a puppet. It's a good book.
on 11 December 2012
My daughter is collecting these Princess Evie's books. She can't wait for the next book. Good books for little girls who loves ponies.
on 26 February 2014
Wonderful books for any little girl. Helps my daughter is called Eveie so she thinks it's great but the story's are great too.