on 29 June 2011
I've just received the Lionheart Mat and from first impressions it looks good. I was looking for something to cover our newly laid carpet from food spills by my 10 month old BLW baby. Its a good size, the colours are subtle and its made from easy to wipe clean material. The proof will be in the testing but pretty happy it will do the job!
on 21 January 2014
Love this mat, it's so versatile and great for spills - I just chuck it in the washing machine after a lot of mess and it comes out clean as a whistle!
on 21 September 2011
I find the mat quite small. My daughter is just 6 months old and can already throw spoons, food etc beyond the mat. Additionally it might be more helpful to have a mat that can go in the washing machine, but that was my mistake being new to babies. I hope this is helpful.
on 19 September 2013
Brought to put at my parents house and so save their carpet from spills when my son eats. Great product. Really like and so does my Mother. Easy to lift up and take outside and shake food off and then wipe clean. Really useful and would recommend to anyone.
on 1 August 2014
It's like tent material, not flimsy or cheap. Very durable and easily wiped.
on 21 July 2015
Nice enough mat but not big enough for use under a highchair. Only just started weaning and my six month old daughter can already throw things beyond the edge of this mat. Might be useful for accidental droppage once she's past the throwing stage. Until then I think I'll buy a cheap shower curtain instead!
on 8 July 2014
perfect dimensions, i clean it after every meal and place it down again folding it around the highchair ready for the next meal. Totally worth it though because it protects the carpet which by now (3months on since we started weening) would have been for the bin if i didnt have this cover!
on 12 August 2011
Seems to be quite strong so far as it's taken quite a battering with the highchair being moved over it etc. easy to wipe clean, but I haven't tried washing it fully yet. Its saved the floor during meal times.
on 13 June 2014
Very practical, wipe clean material, right size to cover floor all around high chair . Am guessing you could probably put in washing machine if gets really dirty. Would definitely recommend
on 21 May 2014
Saves cleaning tiled kitchen floor every time my daughter eats - just throw it in the washing machine every so often and fold it up when it's not being used.