Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.99

on 10 September 2014
An absolute chore to read, I really didn't enjoy it. Bought it after seeing a television programme about it, but the programme told me all I needed to know. I foolishly thought I'd learn more by reading the book....wrong. The TV programme told the most interesting points and condensed everything nicely...the book is a pain the butt to read.
on 14 January 2015
Excellent. Deep and cunning. But not in anyway the evil masterpiece of myth. Just a cold , calculating way to be a statesman
on 9 April 2014
small book small print,
but within a week i took back the crimea, and have plans for the baltic states ..Putin
on 16 April 2015
Difficult to understand.
on 19 February 2013
I never quite understand this. So many publishers have the golden opportunity to get a customer interested in a book by using the LOOK INSIDE feature, only to present us with page after page of contents or index. This is an insult to our intelligence. Why not let us read the first chapter. That way, we hopefully will be hooked and read more. Amazon needs to monitor this silly practice and do something about it.
11 comment10 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse