on 3 December 2012
WANTED RIDING PROTECTION AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.AS OLDER CLASSIC BIKE RIDER I ONLY RIDE FOR PLEASURE ON DECENT WEATHER DAYS.DID NOT WANT TO WEAR RACER LEATHERS SO OPTED FOR KEVLAR REINFORCED JEANS TO SUPPLEMENT MY EXISTING JACKET.WAS A BIT WARY OF THE BARGAIN PRICE BUT DELIGHTED WHEN THEY ARRIVED ONLY TWO DAYS AFTER PLACING ORDER.
FIT PERFECTLY,SUPPLIED WITH ARMOUR INSERTS OVERALL QUALITY SEEMS EXCELLENT.HOPEFULLY WILL NOT PUT THEM TO THE ULTIMATE TEST.EXTREMELY SATISFIED AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
on 9 July 2013
I still use them but am a little disappointed with the way the knee protection doesn't seem to be capable of staying where it's needed. The jeans are of the right size the problem lies in the design. The knee pad "floats around" too much causing me to be concerned that it wouldn't be where I wanted it to be in the event of a crash. I can well imagine finding my knee taking the full impact of the road while the "protective knee pad" tried to protect my left big toe. A slight exaggeration of course, but you get the point. On a hot summers day it serves as reasonably comfortable reasonably protective trousers i.e. better than just wearing standard trousers and a damn site better than wearing shorts. If the price hadn't been quite so reasonable I might have demanded a refund but I am just about satisfied enough to stick with them.
on 13 September 2014
Good fit and comfortable to wear on the motorbike.