Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.39

on 24 August 2012
This book and the entire series are just amazing and a wonderful baby shower gift or something different to give when baby arrives as a welcome to the world present. Beautiful illustrations and simple text which with a littttle imagination can lead to wonderful stories at bed time . Definitely recommend .
on 31 May 2012
A must for all fans of Austen!!! My 3yr old loves this book- a great way to teach counting using main features and characters of P&P! Love heating my little girl chat about longhouse, neitherfield and pemberly! But she does want to know if the dog is Bingley's or Darcy's!!!
on 8 May 2016
Just brilliant!

I love Jane Austen and was delighted when I found these books to introduce the stories to my little boy. It would have been nice to have some of the story, but as he loves counting and numbers then this hasn't put us off reading and re-reading the book. He particularly likes the page with the 'seven soldiers in uniform'!

Would definitely recommend.
on 10 October 2013
This is a lovely book to read with my 9 month old Daughter. She loves the pictures and is interested in the numbers and story. A great idea and will collect more.
on 6 December 2015
A beautiful book and a perfect way to introduce numbers, colours, and obviously Jane Austen. Bought it as a christening present and the parents loved it too.
on 30 January 2014
Gorgeous books, beautifully illustrated, I would highly recommend this series to all, have bought several for friends and my own.
on 27 March 2013
Great idea for a early start. However the parents need to be familiar with the story and use some imagination too.
on 21 November 2014
Book was as described, tots will like it and their parents will love it if they are austen fans
on 5 January 2016
Fabulous book, good condition, prompt delivery and I would recommend to all
on 11 October 2012
What more can be said? I'm sorely tempted to buy the whole series (just for myself..!). Gorgeous illustrations, wittily put together and worth the money for sure. Number primers seem to be quite good for interaction with toddlers (mine's 3 now and after a year of using them we still enjoy them) so this is a definite good-buy for 2-3 year olds.