- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (1 Jun. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521409691
- ISBN-13: 978-0521409698
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 1.4 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,474,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Price: Political Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought) Paperback – 1 Jun 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
This 1992 book is a collection of Richard Price's most important pamphlets of the period 1759–89. It is accompanied by a comprehensive introduction putting Price's work in context, complete bibliographical material, a chronology, and biographical notes on persons mentioned in the texts.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
This psalm contains a warm exhortation, addressed to the Jewish people, to praise God for the blessings and benefits which he had conferred upon them. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover