on 25 November 2011
I bought this as a gift for a friend and was pleased with it so I purchased another. It will make a nice Christmas present given along with a selection of teas.The black script looks very stylish. The only reason I only gave it four stars is that the cup is rather large in circumference due to the shape of the design and the tea will probably cool down very quickly.I'd be pleased to receive one myself!
on 5 January 2013
Such a nice read pot. You can get 2 cups out of it with ease and if you put a little more water in the bottom at least one more. The only reason I'm giving it 4 is I think it would be better if it had a saucer with it. By this does not take anything away from the quality of the product.
on 13 January 2012
The cup size is good, the tea pot pours well without spilling - it's a nicely styled pot, has a good sized handle and it's a pleasure to use. The quality of the stoneware means it feels nice to the touch and when in use. I would recommend this to anyone else who is considering a small set such as this - mine sits on the desk at work so it was important it looked nice when not in use as well as being practical and functional - which it is. A good buy I feel and worth the investment.
on 13 January 2013
The look of this teacup and pot is lovely - very elegant. However, I've found in use that the cup loses heat very quickly. I think it must be because of the wide rim of the cup - it's very wide and not very tall so the tea cools down so quickly that it's almost cold by about halfway. Also, I deliberately chose one without a saucer as I didn't think I'd use it, (I'm usually a mug user), but the shape of the cup requires one really - it's a bit cumbersome without it - difficult to handle because of the shape. I'm still using it but unfortunately will probably replace it with a different one now I've learned of its shortcomings.
on 24 November 2012
It's OK for the price, but it would be nice if it came boxed properly and not rolling around in a big box wrapped in bubble wrap!! It looked more like a used item until I took it out and saw the sticker on the bottom. Now trying to find a more appropriate box to put it in so I can give it as a gift as intended!
on 9 June 2016
i love my little tea pot and cup i take out in to my back garden with me when sitting in the hot sun thank you love it
on 4 July 2013
I bought this tea pot for around £10 over a year ago as a present for my mum for mother's day. I bought this tea pot as it looked stylish and it was a good price. My mum very much liked the present and it is used several times a week and still looks as good as new. It is a good quality tea pot for one and it will fill the wide tea mug at least two times, but no more. I personally think it is a great tea pot for a gift.
on 26 May 2016
I bought this as treat for myself when I want to sit and ponder in the garden with a nice cuppa!
on 8 January 2012
This was a good transaction, fast, well packed and good communication. Product is nice. It doesn't come with a saucer, so don;t make assumptions that it might. Very nice little gift for someone or just good to have for yourself. Would note that the cup and pot are substantial rather than delicate. This for me was great but be sure that is what you want. The reason i personally gave it a 4 and not 5 was that i found the placement of the handle of the cup to be uncomfortable and would have sat better if slightly higher.
on 26 May 2014
A nice object which serves as a rather nice ornament as well as a practical item for tea for one person. The only thing I'm missing is a saucer - I have other 'tea for one' pots which come with a saucer and I find that I prefer those Overall though it pours well and the quality is good for the price.

See one answered question