Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Suki Ad Campaign Pieces Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Price Drop Already ???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Jun 2013 19:50:05 BDT
Takeone says:
Amazon charged me 15 for Django blu ray and within the first week it drops to 12.50 ! I've been charged 14 for Bullet To The Head blu ray (Stallone's latest) and it hasn't even dropped through my letterbox yet and it's dropped to 11 !! I called Amazon and they refused to refund the difference. I've noticed this on many titles i've ordered in the past too. Now i know blu rays drop in price after a month or so, but the same week???

My advice is pre-order nothing guys & girls. Simply order them when they're out already as the price won't increase from the pre-order on standard blu ray chart releases.

Bad show Amazon.

Posted on 9 Jun 2013 19:34:42 BDT
How is it Amazon's fault ?

You were stupid enough to pre order, knowing that in time it would fall in price, which it did.

Posted on 10 Jun 2013 13:38:37 BDT
we all know that if we wait long enough, we will get these films cheap. Just as in the cinema you pay top price to see the film in the first few days. If you want the dvd straightaway you will pay extra. No good whingeing on, that is how it works and we are free to make our decisions accordingly.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  5 Jun 2013
Latest post:  10 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Django Unchained (Blu-ray) [2013]
Django Unchained (Blu-ray) [2013] by Jamie Foxx (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.5 out of 5 stars (928)