- Paperback: 56 pages
- Publisher: HSE Books (4 Mar. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0717622932
- ISBN-13: 978-0717622931
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 0.5 x 29.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 996,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Safe Working and the Prevention of Infection in the Mortuary and Post-mortem Room (Guidance booklet) Paperback – 4 Mar 2004
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 4 Mar 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This guidance focuses on preventing and controlling infection risks in mortuary and post-mortem room practice. It is concerned with the handling, storage and examination of bodies and pathological specimins in hospital and public mortuaries and in post-mortem rooms. In addition it provides advice to help employers manage the risk from such hazards as chemicals, electricity, manual handling, visual display screens and other ionising radiation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services