Pressing
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£9.76+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

I'm sure this book is fantastic, and given the chance to reread it a number of times I'm sure I may be back to revise my rating upwards but on first read this book isn't really that accessible.

The language is very technical and terms are used that most amateur coaches will never have heard of. The prose is deep and detailed, I found it difficult to take it all in as there just seems so much happening. The diagrams were okay but a bit basic.

It's a shame really as I think the content is probably very good if you could decipher it and the presentation does the book no favours. Some broken down, smaller paragraphs, bullet points and colour diagrams may add to the cost but would help the reader and maybe not leave them feeling overwhelmed.

My advice, perservere. I will. If you're patient and know your football and are willing to look at it in a new light then I'm sure that this book will be valuable. If you're not patient or are stuck in your ways and think "play it to feet, football should be played on the ground,.." etc, then save your money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 13 December 2010
Even though Massimo Luchessi books are all somehow similar, this one once again didn't disapoint and taught me something more. Good book to read and test in field.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again