on 31 January 2015
It is a long time since I was as enthralled with a book as well written as this one. I have just completed reading it and have just started on the next book.It has kept me wondering from page to page what the outcome will be.Over the years I have read many books, but I must admit that the Aliomenti Saga is definitely the best written set that I have come across and I cant wait to read the complete series.Along with other books that Alex Albrinck writes. Just keep them coming.
on 9 November 2013
**Spoilers for Book 1**
Fantastic book. Fantastic series.
I'd recommend it to everyone especially any with and interest in sci-fi/fantasy should like this.
A very well thought out use of time travel.

If you liked Richard The Sword of Truth series you'll absolutely fall in love with Will
on 5 June 2016
I started to read the first book in the series and I thought 'this feels like a copycat' but I persevered, which led me on to this book. So glad I did - have thoroughly enjoyed finding something and someone new to read!
on 24 September 2014
Fantastic reading can't put it down!!
on 14 March 2016
Good readable sci go book series
on 13 October 2014
Story was particularly gripping!