on 11 May 2016
A great flag used for a drape for the display on Rio.
on 16 July 2010
I bought it for the World cup to support my friends country. Nice big flag that arrived just before first Brasil match. I absolutely love it !!!
on 4 July 2014
Wanted the flag for work, to go beside the England one. They both look great.
on 13 March 2014
I'm a brazilian and i was looking for a Brazil's flag, then i found this one. I'm totally satisfied! Good material, very cheap, delivery was very quick. It's a big flag, now i put it in my wall.
on 20 July 2013
More or less fair quality, but it was very cheap. The layout it is correct and it has holes, there is support for a wall or a mast. It's transparency bores me a bit.
on 30 March 2014
Really disapointd with mu purchase! the flag is low quality, has the wrong collors. Shame I am not in UK anymore, so I could return them
on 21 January 2013
Good size and great quality, just what people I gave it to were expecting. The product matched very much my expectation.
on 26 May 2014
World Cup coming up so needed to be prepared
Got them flying in the garden for the summer to enjoy
on 15 September 2014
A good flag its a sham thay did not win the world cup
on 4 September 2015
Fast delivery and exactly what was described

See one answered question