on 30 August 2014
This insole fit so well into all my shoes and boots, so much that I got another pair for my daughter.
supports my arch as needed.
I would consider a second purchase for myself.
on 29 August 2014
The sole needed cutting down to size but this was expected and the fit is snug I have spent £100's on orthotics because of knee pain. from running and walking. I thought that at this price they wouldn't really be effective. I was wrong. I realised that part of my knee pain was due to my foot rolling in (pronation) and having high arches I need a good support on the instep. These work brilliantly. The pain isn't gone yet but it has lessened. I shall be buying more of these and saving a fortune. I use them all the time but my real love is hill walking over rough ground and these work for this as well as street level.
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2014
Having already paid quite a lot for a similar pair I was pleasantly surprised by these cheaper ones. They are, however, as good as the ones given to me by the NHS if not better. They are so comfortable to wear that you hardly notice them in your shoes and yet they still do the job. Well impressed and would recommend to anyone that needs to wear them.
on 19 October 2014
My purchase was to ease the discomfort when walking or standing for to long I was recommended by my doctor to use a support insole I liked the look of the gel pad and was not disappointed when I received them the cut down to size marked on the insoles were spot on and fitter in my shoes just right
I'm Pleased with my purchase
on 7 November 2014
Uncut for size 11 feet, the arch is somewhere under the heel. Waste of money.
on 30 January 2015
As a postman, I walk up to 14 miles a day, and my feet are suffering for it, but needs must, and I've been looking for things to help my day get easier, my feet used to ache after each day, but these seemed to have helped loads since wearing them and the pain, altho still there, isn't half as bad, the pain I get now, is just a pain from working, not like before, which I think was a support issue.

I've just ordered another pair for my slippers as I feel I'd be better off wearing them in all shoes and slippers
on 18 May 2016
Like these a lot! This is my third pair. I have high arches and usual wear 3/4 length orthotics in my everyday shoes. These are absolutely spot on for my trainers and some boots and I now have them in my aerobics and badminton trainers permanently. They have a good high strong arch and extra support just like the metatarsal pad in my orthotics. The foam does tend to flatten but I am happy with that because the arch support I get is spot on and at the price I can renew if it becomes a problem. I made the mistake of buying two pairs of very similar looking insoles from another internet supplier. They look the same but don't have "Footsoothers" printed on them and they are nowhere near as good! I have now tried about 4 different types of off-the-peg arch support insoles from the pharmacy and online. These ones are the best for me.
on 16 February 2015
Love this product, has made a huge difference with pain from Plantar Fasccittis. I have tried other Insoles and these have the been the best so far! I have high arches and these fit perfectly to give max support
on 4 November 2014
After a couple of years of foot pain ,to the point of tears and much distress and several X-Rays to try and find the cause,, which resulted in nothing more then degenerative erosion,I was advised by my Dr to try and find a firm support for my arches. So I turned to the Internet and found these amazing Orthotic Gel high Arch Sopport insoles. I now have to invest in new wider shoes to accommodate them ,as any thing you put into your shoes takes up space.It is well worth it now thatI have found I can walk pain free. I can now get through my day at work and even walk home . I no longer fret about outings that I might ruin because I can't manage all the distance. These certainly work for me.
on 24 November 2015
After cutting them down to fit my shoes I found them very comfortable, considering the pain I was having with Planter Fasciitis. Before fitting them in my shoes I could not walk with the pain I was getting from my feet, after fitting them at least I could put my weight on my feet for a short while but still with a little pain so don't expect miracles, be patient. I shall be sending for another pair shortly they have certainly helped me. I have tried others but did not get the pain relief that these gave me.