on 30 April 2013
I really like it! It looks exactly like in the picture. The metal flab is not totally straight, which is a bit annoying, but it doesn't make a difference. The plastic smells a bit when I unpacked it, but I assumed it would go away after a few days, which it did.

I am really happy with the product. I also put two cards in the pocket, which creates a bigger gap to close the pocket, but I am sure that after a while, it will be more flexible.
on 6 June 2013
Everyone comments on it, it's practical, hard wearing and a perfect fit for my 4s, excellent value for money too
on 22 July 2013
Toxic smell - colours are painted and differ slightly from picture. Not sure I'll ever use, but considering the price, expectations were not too high.
on 17 March 2014
Got tons of compliments on this, its really good, I have actually even dropped this on teh floor twice and my iphone is fine!
on 26 September 2013
im not happy, i still havent recieved this even though i ordered it 3 weeks ago !!!!! am not impressed
on 15 August 2013
I ordered this case for my iPhone 4 and its amazing. The colours are very nice and elegant and its nice and secure. U could even use it as a wallet as it has cardholders and even a inside pocket to put ur money in. It looks exactly like the picture and even more better. It also came with I front and back protector and for this price and screen protector also included is amazing. You can't expect real leather for this price, if u want real leather u should visit Harrods LOOOL. I would definitely recommend!
on 24 June 2013
This cover was certainly NOT leather as described. It took ages to arrive from China and the plastic handle was all creased. The colour seems to be the only part that is true from the description.
on 17 September 2013
Disappointed with quality of product. High smell of plastic, even though supposed to be leather. Bombarded with requests to change review.
on 31 January 2014
I've had this for about 6 months and been the envy of many. Colleagues at work: Where did you get that case from, it's so cool. It has a section for credit cards or alike inside. However my only gripe is the top white section can get a bit grubby after a few months use, it get thrown from bag to desk to bag etc. If a different colour, would have lasted longer
on 27 March 2014
Bought from 'UkBuyOnline' for just £1.94 including postage at the beginning of March '14 it turned out they actually shipped from Hong Kong so delivery took a full 21 days but they have now changed their name to inform buyers its shipped from Hong Kong which is a good thing.
On arrival it did smell very plasticky/chemical smell but this wore off in a few hours. Owned a couple of days now and am very happy with it. Phone is securely held in place by 3 plastic clips and the clasp has a strong magnet closure. No problem with the phone/magnet combo.
Stitching is excellent, and case protects the phone from drops really well.
Very impressed with this case, it makes a nice change to the usual hard cases. Being left-handed I naturally hold it like a book when using the iphone and place my thumb and middle finger each side of the phone with index finger behind the case to make calls, if you are holding the phone in your right hand tho, I can't figure out how to do it without it being very awkward when making a call???