4.3 out of 5 stars1,476

on 4 October 2010
This product is fantastic. It is far cheaper than the £40 cable i bought last year - works exactly the same and produces a fantastic picture quality from my PC to my TV. I would definately recommend this product
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2011
I bought this cable to do the opposite of what most other people are doing (Laptop/PC DVI - TV HDMI). I bought this cable to connect the HDMI port on my PC to the DVI port on my monitor.

It did exactly as I wanted and the picture quality is of HD standard!

Please note, this cable does not carry audio because no audio can be transmitted or received by a DVI port. DVI is not multimedia, it is purely video.
44 comments|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 March 2011
I use this to connect my Mac to my 40" Sony Bravia, it works fantastically and the picture is amazing! I would recommend it if you want to show pictures or watch a film off your Mac on a TV. It is the way to go.
on 3 August 2009
Use this to connect my Macbook Pro to my HDTV and it works perfectly!

Remember the HDMI only transmits video - and it does this job great.

Delivery was fast!

I'd give this a 6th * if I could.
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2008
Nobody had done reviews for cables and this being a low price made me question how good it was, however being a student i went for the cheap one.

the cable does everything, i bought it to link my macbook pro laptop to my new sony bravia - the cable atttaches perfectly and theres no issue with fussiness or speed or anything that would give me a reason to give this product anything less than than 5 stars
66 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2010
If you're looking for a cable to connect your Xbox360 or PS3 to your monitor, look no further: this is the one. Just plug it in and play! The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it was poorly packaged (wrapped in a small plastic bag).
on 5 August 2009
Everything you could want from an HDMI cable... allowed me to connect my new Freesat box (Humax) to my slightly older HD TV.
44 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2010
I was bit reluctant to buy this product simply because it is so cheap. But it does exactly what it says on the tin and does it well. Not much to write about a simple cable really. I bought it because I wanted to connect my MacBook Pro to an HDTV using HDMI connection. My first attempt was to use DVI to VGA converter, but the converter was for DVI-A and therefore was not compatible with the mini-DVI (apple) to DVI-D adaptor.
So I bought this cable which can be used with Apple's mini-DVI to DVI-D converter directly. Connected to the TV set and it worked just fine.
on 11 August 2012
Bought this to connect my PS3 which usually sits under the TV into my Monitor.

It arrived in a little plastic bag with absolutely no paperwork, and only a cover on the HDMI connector.

Plugged it into my monitor, lo and behold nothing. I'd made sure it was all set up correctly on the PS3, and on my monitor but received no images. The Monitor did manage to pick up the resolution it was being sent it just didn't manage to make anything of it.

I'd recommend spending an extra £3-£5 on something a little more sturdy that will actually work, and on the off chance that it doesn't, comes with some paperwork in order to return it.
on 19 July 2012
I purchased this product back in March, received it within a couple of days and have used it ever since flawlessly! Since my Acer Predator desktop PC (Windows 7, 64-bit) didn't have two HDMI outputs, but one HDMI and one DVI, I decided to get this cable, as I wanted to connect my dual monitors both with HDMI for the best possible quality. I got what I expected, and have used this product for five months now (by the time I posted this review) with absolutely no flaws at all, and the quality is just as good as the primary monitor with no colour difference either (Both the same kinds of monitor)! I haven't experienced any lag, choppiness, delay, etc. on it, and I can even watch fullscreen 1080p YouTube videos on the secondary monitor with no problem! This product has been a great success for me, and I will definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a way to hook up multiple displays!

Just in case you might be wondering about the specifications for my PC, here they are:

Intel® Core i7-2600 - QuadCore