VINE VOICEon 9 March 2014
Nice little egg cups that do what they should.Well made and i clean them in the dishwasher so they are safe for that.They do say microwave safe but i have not tried this out.Very pleased with these.
on 19 April 2014
I have my own hens which lay large eggs. My eggs fit these beautifully. Love the neutral design. Easy to keep clean.
on 12 April 2014
Living in a small town where we have lost many of our useful little shops, buying something as mundane as a set of egg cups means getting them from the Argos catalogue, or traipsing miles to the nearest town with some large department stores that have kitchenware departments. Or I can find useful items like this at a very reasonable price here on Amazon. Light but resilient and do the job.
on 27 June 2013
The is what my extremely mature wife calls her breakfast eggs. Our egg cups have taken quite a beating over the years so I was looking for something smart and reasonably priced to replace them. These just fill the bill. Thanks. JR.
on 13 November 2013
taking more egg cups to TEXAS for the family. they can't have their boiled eggs without them. USA doesn't seem to do them!!!
on 15 September 2013
great value
exactly what i wanted and very good price 4 very good additions to my kitchen ware and does the job