Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 14 December 2014
Flimsy, slotted, cedar rack made of very thin, light material. The slots cut for fitting the pieces together weren't big enough so I had to shave out the slots for fit, splitting some of the wood in the process. Frustrating given that it was more expensive than the Songmics 4 Tier Natural Bamboo Shoe Rack Storage Organiser that I also ordered to help organise shoes and the mudroom.

Opted to keep it as we really needed racks - however I put it in the bottom of a closet to keep it protected from children playing and bumping it as I fear the rack will break.

Must say it does smell incredible though - great, strong, lovely cedar smell - may just end up burning the rack in the fire this winter if it breaks.
on 14 March 2016
Ended up bashing it with a hockey puck as it did not "slot" together. Surprisingly the hockey puck method was gentler than trying to widen the slats by hand, as I managed to break one. We can't move it at all otherwise it will fall over, but it still holds shoes.
on 13 October 2015
Light weight and useful. The wooden pieces are not very smooth and it is clearly a very poor quality product but it doesn't show. It is suitable for my needs so I am actually buying another one to keep inside the cupboard for the extra daily use shoes!
on 23 August 2015
Yes, it's flimsy. But yes, it's cheap. Once build the frame is pretty sturdy, and for a shoe rack, it is perfectly adequate. Mine came without flaws and a decent finish to it, so happy with my purchase.
on 16 December 2014
When I took the packaging off this item my first thought was, "I could've made a better shoe rack myself"... Firstly it's very light and the wood seems so flimsy that it could break if it was leant on. Secondly there are parts where the item has missed being stained which adds to how cheap it looks and really is. And lastly, once I had put it together (easy but no instructions), it was wobbly and didn't look like the picture advertised on Amazon. Not good at all.
on 11 August 2014
I got this for my room at uni.
It is made from the lightest wood known to man (or wood coloured Styrofoam, I'm not sure)
It assembles very easily, and did actually manage to last me the year (although it did break, and was patched up on multiple occasions).

It was going to get a higher star rating because of the price value. But then I went to IKEA and saw something better but much much more robust for only £8. Go to IKEA and buy that (It's not actually an IKEA shoe rack, but a storage unit type thing, which is cheaper and better than the IKEA shoe racks).
on 9 October 2013
I bought these to put in the bottom of my closet. I could fit 3 perfectly which hold about 27 pairs of shoes! They are definitely flimsy but I'm not sitting on it, just placing shoes on so it's fine. They also smell of cedar which is nice.

For the price they are brilliant.
on 17 August 2015
This was bought as a replacement and totally revitalised the hallway by its presence. Neat and minimal and holds at least 4 pairs of my husband's size thirteen, wide fits, so would probably hold 6 ordinary pairs. Glad I bought it.
on 29 March 2015
Good purchase. It fits about 5 pairs of shoes on each rack and you can also store a few smaller pairs underneath the rack, effectively creating a third shelf. I seem to be buying more and more shoes though so i'll need to buy another one soon!

It's not that sturdy, but it does the job.
on 11 February 2014
It's a little flimsy - but I can't seem to get the feet in without the wood creaking unhealthily.

Overall it's a good product and won't fall apart on me. Low than I thought it would be but still fits 6 big pairs of shoes.