Questions & Answers
Prem-I-Air 8L/day Desiccant Dehumidifier
by Prem-I-Air
4.7 out of 5 stars (110)
£129.00
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Once the area surrounding the unit is dry, it will not be able to extract any water. Is the garage now dry, or still damp? It is a good idea to buy an Hygrometer to keep an eye on the humidity levels, I run my Prem-I-Air if the humisity levels rise above 50% in the house. if it has developed a fault I found the customer service to be excellent, I had to return my first one, fantastic service.
10 Mar 2014 by dogsbody
vote
The unit is not designed as a heater BUT it will produce heat in order to draw the moisture out of an area. You will notice the room get warmer but at the same time it's collecting water. This is without doubt a brilliant unit for what it does.
26 Jul 2014 by GJI521
vote
I'm not sure, but I did read it was about 300 watts on quiet, and about 600 watts on full blast. To dry a clothes horse of washing takes about 4 hours. Whatever the wattage it is better than a tumble drier. I think this dehumidifier is great and its the third one I've had. Hope this helps.
23 Feb 2014 by Cromlet
votes
1 Year
11 May 2014 by David E. Hawley
votes
Yes it does .
1 Jan 2015 by M Horne
votes
I have got 2 of these dehumidifiers. Not sure what a humid stat is so can't answer that. However I bought my first one many years ago and because it is so good have just bought another. Hope this helps.
1 Dec 2014 by M Horne
votes
I have 2 of these one of which I have had for several years. I have not got any complaints which is why I bought a second for downstairs .
19 Feb 2015 by M Horne
votes
No, it doesn't have a hose. I'm not sure it has a connection point for this either. I just empty the tank- but that means it wouldn't be suitable for continuous use. It is a fantastic machine however- I've been very pleased with my purchase.
9 Nov 2014 by Martin J Cook
votes
Height 50cm. Width 30cm. Depth 20cm
5 Oct 2014 by Jacqueline Dunkley
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers