on 13 April 2013
I finally found this DVD after trying a lot of others (celeb endorsed and not) and can't be more pleased with it. The structure of the DVD is great because the three workouts mean that you can do one, two or all three, depending upon how much energy you have that day!! I always feel refreshed and ready for the day after completing this dvd and my body feels so much better and fitter for all the lovely stretches. I'm 29 weeks pregnant and find that Caroline guides me easily and safely through all of the moves, with options to increase or decrease the intensity which is perfect!!
Overall, the best prenatal DVD I've done and would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep fit and healthy during their pregnancy.
on 26 December 2014
This is a brilliant prenatal dvd!!!! I love the fact that she gives you information about exercising in pregnancy in the tutorial section, which puts your mind at rest that the exercises throughout the dvd are definitely safe in pregnancy. I have mostly done the first of the 3 workouts on this DVD, which happens to be a matt workout, and definitely get a good workout from it. I haven't personally had the energy to do all three in a row. So far I have also found the bonus section helpful with excercises specifically targeted to problems like headaches, lower back pain, and a section on pelvic floor. There is also an interview section with Caroline Sandry in the bonus section, and the information in that really does reassure you that she knows her speciality well and knows about exercising in pregnancy. A definite must have DVD for pregnant women. I got mine as part of a 3 disc box set.... "Prenatal & Postnatal Pilates collection with caroline sandry". I would recommend the box set, although haven't used the postnatal one yet. I have already watched the info section on the post natal dvd,and she delivers great advice for post partum exercise. Get it!!
on 19 July 2014
Love it, second hand but very good condition. I really like doing Caroline Sandrys Pilates also have Shiva Rea prenatal yoga and alternate them. In my first 2 pregnancy's I did lots of different exercise and had 2 miscarriages 10/11 weeks ( could be totally unrelated) but with these I know they are specially done for pregnancy. I am nearly 17 weeks pregnant and will continue to do my pilates until I am due.
The exercises are easy to follow as Caroline explains each move ( even a beginner could follow easily) I would recommend buying this dvd.
on 17 February 2015
The DVD is brilliant! I signed up to pregnancy pilates classes and wanted to do some extra exercises in between. After reading the reviews I decided to buy this dvd - its actually better than the expensive classes I go to! I normally do 2 of the workouts which equals 40 minutes so ideal for a quick but effective workout. Its really helpful that Caroline is actually pregnant too so you can see what you need to be doing with your bump! Would highly recommend. I will be purchasing her post-natel dvd as soon as baby arrives!
on 9 July 2014
Good DVD. Not keen on workout 3 but the other 2 are good and the pregnancy tips. I bought this because of lower back pain and shoulder tension and the exercises have helped
on 15 June 2015
I found this DVD quite hard to follow - you have to keep your eyes glued to the screen all the time as the narration doesn't cover when to stop doing each exercise, and having to keep your neck craned is not ideal for a pilates workout.

However, once I'd got the moves sussed, I did find it to be a satisfying set of exercises, and it was good to be able to choose between a few different sections.
on 31 July 2014
It may be easier if you've had a couple of pilates classes before hand if only to understand what the 'neutral' position is, but this is explained quite well on the dvd. British spoken and easy to follow. A great substitute since I had to stop my old classes which i hadn't been doing very long before discovering my pregnancy. Would definitely recommend :-)
on 12 February 2015
Fabulous! I have kept up with this dvd throughout my pregnancy and find it wonderful. I haven't had backache when I thought I would. My favourite is the standing workout. I did struggle with the ones on the Matt but that is probably cause I am unfit. It was very useful with preparing and relaxing me before labour. Fantastic.
on 21 November 2014
Caroline Sandry's DVDs are always amazing. Her technical understanding shines through; whilst her excellent presentation skills make her a hostess who is a pleasure to be led by. As a fitness instructor specialising in pre & post natal fitness, I can tell you that you'll be safe and fit exercising with Caroline.
on 17 January 2015
I find this DVD excellent, I am 20 weeks pregnant and have been doing this 3-4 times a week for a couple of weeks and definitely feel better for it, having previously been getting quite a bit of low back pain. I had done a few Pilates classes before, but it is easy to follow even if you haven't.