Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Sep 2011 21:12:13 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Sep 2011 22:56:40 BDT
J. Hadley says:
Does anybody else get fed up with Amazon Jersey sending out items such as DVD box sets in paper bubble envelopes ?Nine times out of ten these items come damaged with crushed corners and in tatty condition.Am I the only fussy one who likes these item to look new when placed on the shelf?Every time I complain I get a standard reply that research shows this type of packaging to be perfectly adequate which I find insulting when I keep complaining it clearly isn't.

Posted on 15 Oct 2011 20:01:19 BDT
Yes it is annoying when they come battered to buggery and especially when you have 2 very hungry Jack Russells who like to eat the post. I much prefer them to come in cardbord envelopes. Yes I agree with you on this.

Posted on 18 Dec 2012 01:34:18 GMT
N. Bolton says:
Yes cardboard packaging is needed - don't forget to leave packaging feedback + any comments.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  22 Sep 2011
Latest post:  18 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about