on 14 March 2014
To good to be true, if this product had anymore in the bag you would feel as though your robbing them.
Packaged perfect, turned up when expected, nicely packed inside bag and it has saved me so much time buying all these items individually plus theres alot of named brand products so I cannot complain about anything.
zips work fine and smoothly, made from a nice material, good quality stitching and the strap is strong.

im having twins so I was worried about the amount of space available in this bag however I can just about fit all the additional baby clothing and my own clothing in so as this bag is only for mum and 1 baby I would say it has plenty of space for all items needed.

plus I will use this as the baby changing bag after their birth.
on 19 May 2015
I definitely scored some brownie points by ordering this a few weeks in advance.
on 16 July 2014
Really good value for money had all the right bits that I needed!