Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Feb 2014 12:10:15 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
Toukiden - The Age of Demons (Playstation Vita)

What's wrong with Amazon when it comes to dispatching pre-ordered games? People who pre-ordered from ShopTo are already playing the game and we are still waiting for the game to be dispatched. How is the game supposed to arrive on time if it's gonna be sent one day before the release, especially to other countries?
I was expecting more from such a renown company like Amazon. Very disappointed. That's my last pre-order here.

Posted on 12 Feb 2014 13:21:38 GMT
well my order changed from 14th as arrival to the 15th so at least my orders date is honest and amazon always do 1 day delivery and its been ontime quite alot for me personally.

Posted on 12 Feb 2014 13:52:47 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Feb 2014 14:30:47 GMT
''People who pre-ordered from ShopTo are already playing the game ''

Mine arrived today too (very suprised), epic service. I did preorder it with them quite a while back though.

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 10:36:07 GMT
anyones date change mine started on 14th i would recieve it, then 15th now its saying the 17th im not happy about this.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2014 10:41:13 GMT
C. W. Evans says:
mine is saying it's dispatching now for delivery on the 14th so with any luck I will be getting an email to say it's on it's way

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 15:07:10 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Feb 2014 15:15:39 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
"Your estimated delivery date is: Tuesday, February 18, 2014" - this is the first time I gave Amazon pre-order a go, but if this is accurate or the game will arrive even later, this is also my last. I'm still hoping against all hope that somehow this estimated date is just the "worst case scenario". My friends already clocked in up to 25 hours into the game, because they pre-ordered elsewhere. Let's wait and see... /smh

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 16:25:53 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Feb 2014 16:26:35 GMT
D Taylor says:
Several things to bare in mind. Firstly the official release date is the only date that they can sell the games on. Publishers come down hard on places who sell early. Game end up losing several pre order exclusives a few years ago when they were caught.

Stores like shopto are small potatoes and get away with it. Amazon however due to their size can't.

Also bare in mind that big notice on the front of the site warning of delays due to the flooding.

Finally, Amazon's dates are ESTIMATED not garunteed. Unless you pay for the premium. They could well turn up tomorrow, I'd guess it depends on when you got your dispatch notice and the delivery choice you made. If you wanted garunteed release day delivery you should have paid the premium

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2014 16:39:15 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
I would pay premium, if the cost wasn't another £29.99 on top of the original £29.99

Posted on 13 Feb 2014 17:16:41 GMT
D Taylor says:
Lol the premium was only another £4.99 not £29.99

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2014 17:18:12 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Feb 2014 17:25:10 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
Maybe inside the UK, to Poland it was £29.99 which is a bit ridiculous.

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 11:58:12 GMT
Ok, mine's turned up (yay!) but where would I find the code for the pre-order DLC missions? Nothing in the case, no email, nothing on the delivery note.... Anyone?

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 13:54:22 GMT
H. Coniam says:
King of the Weasels - Amazon email out their DLC code's but unfortunately they aren't very good at doing it in a timely fasion. We may have a little bit of a wait on our hands.

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 14:14:22 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
25 hours have passed and unfortunately no update in my delivery tracking ;[

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 14:22:37 GMT
D Taylor says:
it does say on the pre-order page that it would be within 48hours of the games release, so realistically they have until monday before the dlc codes are 'late'

@Piotr not to be harsh or anything, but in future you should order from an amazon closer to you, one of the other EU branches. They'd probably get to you quicker. Day of release delivery is only 'guaranteed' really for those in the UK and even then it's not 100%

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 14:42:09 GMT
Piotr Kulka says:
@D Taylor: I would love to, if I would know their respective languages. I'm mainly disappointed because they've sent it much later than other shops and to be completely honest, I buy stuff from UK eBayers on regular basis, and I've received some items in 24h via AirMail - I was expecting Amazon+DHL to be at least just as fast. Meh.

Posted on 14 Feb 2014 15:42:01 GMT
D Taylor says:
Well as i said earlier, and as is on the front of the site, delivery can be delayed at the moment due to the floods. Quite a lot of UK is battling floods not to mention snow as well now. so have some patience
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  12 Feb 2014
Latest post:  14 Feb 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about