Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Oct 2011 11:18:38 GMT
H. Shamsi says:
Amazon just sent me an e-mail cancelling my pre orser if the collecters book, im sooo frustrated about this..
Wanted to know how many others have got the same email?
Iv preorderd as soon as it was annonced, i dont belive i was that late .. To get a cancelation

Posted on 31 Oct 2011 11:34:55 GMT
Fendras says:
Yeah, my preorder was cancelled today, too,
This is the second game guide Amazon cancelled in about three weeks for me, the first one was the Skyrim game guide i preordered!
I started a thread there and this also happened to others as well.

I don't know why but Amazon seems to have problems with certain game guides...
It seems that the normal edition of the FFXIII game guide is still available, but i don't think i'll order this with Amazon just to get it cancelled again...

Posted on 11 Nov 2011 10:01:43 GMT
V. Dich says:
Also the same here, order was cancelled on the 31/10/2011 stating that "Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available", but wait... the item has now reappeared and is now showing £14:99...

Posted on 16 Nov 2011 09:39:57 GMT
Fendras says:
Yeah, it's available again here...
First my preoder on amazon.co.uk was cancelled, but on the german amazon site this guide was still available, so i preordered it there for the second time. Today my preorder on the german site was also cancelled and now the collector's edtiton guide is available again on amazon.co.uk!

But i'm fed up with this here on amazon and will definitely not preorder this here again!

Posted on 16 Nov 2011 09:55:02 GMT
N. Olsen says:
the exact same thing happened to me Fendras, so annoying.. hope it stays up on co.uk at least this time.

Posted on 23 Jan 2012 15:59:58 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 28 Jan 2012 08:32:38 GMT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  31 Oct 2011
Latest post:  23 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about