Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 May 2012 18:46:06 BDT
J. Pattison says:
Since the code for this separate downloadable game will be sent out on the15th of may, can't i just pre order the game get this code and then cancel my preorder after i have downloaded the game? or am i missing something here?

Posted on 14 May 2012 10:32:38 BDT
Yes its FREE.

Posted on 20 May 2012 20:42:18 BDT
AIRBORNE6176 says:
Here in the U.S., we are getting our codes from GameStop (not Amazon), which is the only place we can get the Sniper's Challenge from after we pre-order the game. The unlock code is sent out by e-mail (for online pre-orders) or printed on the receipt (for in-store pre-orders) that require input on the redem code section.

NOTICE: There are those who wish to pre-order the game just to obtain the unlock code for the mini-game and then cancel the pre-order. While the in-game unlocks, abilities, and stats carry over into the actual game itself, GameStop has stated that a SECOND unlock code will be required to do this. This SECOND unlock code will only be sent out when the game releases. So if you pre-order and cancel, you don't get the SECOND unlock code to transfer your hard earned extras from Sniper's Challenge.

I'm not sure if this will be the same in the U.K., but keep it in mind. BTW, Sniper's Challenge is VERY good and is worth the pre-order if you did not know...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  11 May 2012
Latest post:  20 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition (Xbox 360) by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (27)