Format: Paperback|Change

"Prayers And Devotions" is a collection of writings and speeches, written or spoken, by Pope John Paul The Great. There is one for each day of the year, with additional sections for movable feasts. The selections are about 1 page each, more or less. Some are geared to the particular feast being celebrated, some to the season and others just to things important enough to be thought about. Each one is interesting and worth reading.

I spent a whole year reading this book and it was a treat every day. Each day I was provided with thoughts worth thinking and inspiring insights. I expect that I will read it again during some future year and may refer to it on specific dates or when I just need a boost. Make it your daily companion too!