- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.; 6Rev Ed edition (31 Aug. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764136364
- ISBN-13: 978-0764136368
- Product Dimensions: 27.1 x 21.2 x 2.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,502,953 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Practice Exercises for the TOEFL: (Test of English as Foreign Language) (Barron's Practice Exercises for the Toefl (Book Only)) Paperback – 31 Aug 2007
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Updated to reflect the most current TOEFL formats, this book presents more than 1,000 practice questions with explanatory answers designed to prepare students to succeed on both the Paper-Based TOEFL (PBT) and the Internet-Based TOEFL (iBT). A TOEFL practice test with instructions for evaluation is also included. The book can also be purchased with a set of six audio compact discs that offer practice for the Listening, Speaking, and Integrated Writing Sections. The set of compact discs can also be purchased separately.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Exams > IELTS
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Exams > TOEFL
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies