Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
There shouldn't be a problem charging the Blackberry. I'm fairly sure it comes with the right adaptor for it but, if not, contact Power Monkey and they send you one. I cant remember if anybody had a Blackberry during my trip to Nepal but I became the most popular person on the trek after day 2 due to mobiles, cameras and tablets being charged up, did mean I had to carry them though. Solar panel worked really well for recharging the device and most people on the trek were going to get one as soon as they got back. Fantastic bit of kit that I wouldn't be without away on trips or at home!
11 Jun 2014 by Spender
votes
Sorry I wouldn't know the answer to that, but why not just email Powertraveller, they're usually pretty helpful.
25 days ago by Andy Wilson
votes
Sorry don't know the answer to that, it does come with a big selection of adapters and because the power out is a U.S.B. connection you probably can buy one if it's not supplied, hope this helps.
30 Jun 2014 by Richard Fry
votes
Yes, but not direct charge from solar charger.
1 Apr 2014 by dylanT
votes
Yes - I have had no issue changing either an iPhone 4S, 5 or 5S using an Apple USB cable.
1 Apr 2014 by K D SMITH
votes
Not having a Kindle, I cannot be 100% sure, but the Powermonkey does come with a very comprehensive range of adaptors for use with a 12v USB outlet and a 5v mini socket outlet. With all the combination of possible adaptors, I would be surprised if you didn't find a combination that will do the job.
26 Jan 2014 by J. Reynolds
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers