Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 21 July 2013
An excellent collection of PPG episodes - very happy with the set indeed! Only negative point was that the box is made from very thin card, and feels a little cheap - as do the DVD covers/sleeves.
on 22 September 2013
Power Puff Girls

Best box set. I bought this for myself & my daughters to watch relaxing of an evening.
We all love it.
on 14 October 2015
Damaged box and discs some didn't work
on 7 April 2013
Love it, love it, love it. Never got to see all the episodes on tv as I didn't have access to CN. So only saw them at my parents house. Working my way through now and so enjoying it.
on 27 July 2009
Alright, first off, great thing to have if you want to watch all the classic episodes of one of your favorite cartoon series from when you were a kid. I applaud them for actually releasing it in one big pack, nicely done.

Secondly, I have some issues, the first being the packaging is awful, it's paper thin cardboard and it's damaged the moment the shrinkwrapping (which is stronger might I add) gets placed over it.

Another problem woth the packaging is that the dvd cases are cheap quality, they're white, nice color which goes well with the set but the cheap quality puts it down.

Again, there are some more issues, the dvds are double sided, this creates a problem when picking up the discs and placing them in dvd players etc. because it's not easy to keep your hands off one of the sides and stop yourself from smudging the discs.

The shrinkwrapping done a number on my case, it left some awful corner bends and creases which completely ruin it for people who enjoy collecting such as myself.

Overall, great product, but not worth the price, it would be worth the price if they upped the quality but sadly that is not the case.

3 out of 5 stars for a great idea gone wrong.

My suggestion?
Buy it if you really want to watch every episode or if you like collecting but be warned, it's not really much to look at, think of it as "Bootleg Anime style" and any anime fan will understand completely.
review image review image
on 9 December 2015
Not supported by UK DVD players
on 19 November 2012
is this all the episodes from all the serise the way they were on the tv ? please can anyone tell me i loved them when they were on tv and would love to see them again ??