PowerTap Joule GPS Cycle Computer with PowerCal ANT+ Power Meter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power
- Integrated GPS puts your training on the map
- Customizable dashboard: 35 individual metrics from which to choose
- Includes downloadable power, altitude, TSS, normalized power and other critical training data
- PowerTap PowerCal, the world's first-ever power meter calculated from heart rate
- Intuitive. Customizable. Sleek. And mission critical. - When we set out to improve the Joule - the world's first cycling computer designed for cyclists who train with power - we realized that all the data in the world isn't going to help you achieve your goals if it isn't intuitive and easy to use. - Through years of working with cyclists and triathletes of all levels we understand how to turn training and racing data into meaningful information. When we designed the Joule we spent hundreds of hours with cyclists triathletes coaches and exercise physiologists and realized everyone wants answers to four key questions: - What am I doing? - What have I done? - Am I getting better? - What should I do to improve? - Joule helps you answer these questions. We realize your training changes. You change. Training with Joule means you'll always know where you are where you have been and where you need to go. Every ride with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times. - Put your training on the map with Joule GPS. With magnetic compass routing and waypoints you'll always know where you're going and where you've gone literally! - Features: - Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power - Integrated GPS puts your training on the map - Small sleek and redesigned body - Customizable dashboard: 35 individual metrics from which to choose - Intuitive to use and easy to analyze data - Historical reporting: know where you've been and where you're going - Includes downloadable power altitude TSS normalized power and other critical training dataUnit - Size: 48mm x 69mm x 22mm - Weight: 75 grams - Heart Rate Strap Included - Geek Lab - Our expert tester reviews and rates the latest Paligap products. PowerTap PowerCal and Joule GPS - Stepping up your training aids to enable the measure of power output can be a bewildering move. Committing to a compatibl