Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Of course you can. What a silly question.
31 Oct 2014 by M. Harris
votes
Sorry I don't know as I have a Windows phone, iphone 4 and iPad 2
21 Oct 2014 by Mrs CEP
votes
I didn't used with i pad 4
18 Sep 2014 by jamila
votes
Hi, Sorry, PowerGen 5200mAh will be out of stock soon. Can you wait 3 weeks time. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with both the product you purchased and the service you have received. Best Regards, Anna eTrading24 Customer Support
19 Aug 2014 by eTrading24
votes
REf previous reply. Found instructions. info pack says, works with: most items that need usb charging, iPad, oPhone, iPod. Most tablets smartphones cell phones MPS MP$ music players, games players & GPS units, incluyding Apple B;ackberry, HTC, Kindle,LG, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, Samsung phones & Sony. DOES NOT charge Asus Transformners or Laptop computers. POWER PACK charge, 8-10 hours with 2 amp usb, 15-17 hours 1 amp usb, 30 hrs approx. o.5amp supply (computer USB port)..... it says. It also says out A for ipad or any apple device. OUt S for non apple devices, out 1 amp best for iPhone iPod. usually any [port will work it says. Hope helpful. I find it great on long travel and phone dies! Just plug your phone in providing of clourse powerpack charged first and carried with you. I have the 12000 version as seemed to be versatile with 3 usb slots.
1 Aug 2014 by K L Owen
votes
Usb into computer or connect into iphone mains plug
18 Jul 2014 by mr norman savage
votes
The standard connection plug at the end of the built in lead on the PowerGen 6000 I have is the micro USB type that I have found on earlier Samsung smartphones but even if this is not the case the unit probably comes with a lead fitted with a USB male plug & various adaptors to suit the other end that will allow you to charge your phone. Remember to press the on button & see the charge level lights come on.
30 Jun 2014 by Umbwa Kali
votes
I'm guessing it comes with the pack of adapters as the 12000mAh version does. So yes it would be :)
11 Jun 2014 by Jason papworth
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers