Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Hi. The maximum width is 24 inches - this is measured from the outer edge ofthe left hand bracket to the outer edge of the right. The brackets have four bolts so you need these 24 inches at least
9 Sep 2014 by S. Grayson
votes
The bar is approximately 250mm from the mounting plate. If you are new to pull ups your legs will touch the wall as you swing during the exercise but this will stop as your core strength increases.
7 Aug 2014 by C S.
votes
About 1 foot.
5 days ago by Aisling H.
votes
20cm x 10cm. I've had mine mounted on the outside wall for a couple of months now. For the price it was very good value.
22 Sep 2014 by Mr. A. Mcdonald
votes
I think it would be able to yes, I have it in an outdoor garage in blockbrick, your only worry would be rust
18 Sep 2014 by Andrew
votes
Yes, i already used it with my TRX bands several times, no problem and very good training by the way. As i said once, you must "invest" on quality bolts, and the bar will be long lasting for sure.
4 Aug 2014 by Fernando
votes
8 cm by 16.5cm hope this helps
4 Apr 2014 by Pen Name
votes
The bolts came with mine but I believe they are m 10's. (hexagonal ends) and it should be 8 for he wall fixings. Hope this helps. ( I used the largest drill but I had at the time which was a 10 I believe)
25 Jun 2014 by Ben R.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers